Friday 31 July 2015

Lush | Karma Bubble Bar | prettylittlewriter

Having moved to Devon from up North only recently, I have still yet to find myself a job to earn a bit of money. This means that I've had to cut back pretty much completely on treating myself to items that aren't absolutely necessary.

However, my boyfriend very kindly gave me a little bit of money to spend on Lush goodies, amongst other things.

The two items I bought from Lush were the Kalamazoo Beard and Facial Wash for my boyfriend, and I was going to purchase the Brightside bubble bar for myself, that was until I saw the new Karma Bubble Bar that is only supposed to be available in the Oxford Street Store.



Patchouli, sweet orange, lavender pine, lemongrass and elemi are the key ingredients for creating the heavenly scent included within this bubble bar. A citrus and sweet aroma with added sophistication thanks to the lavender pine and a little spice from the patchouli.

This bubble bar has been completely revamped by Lush, going from an orange oval shaped bar to this purple, orange and glittery pyramid which looks much more eye-catching!





This bubble bar made my bath water a beautiful shade of purple with super soft bubbles and a slight shimmer too. The bathroom smelt absolutely delicious and the scent still lingers now!

I purchased this from the Exeter, Devon UK store, so if you are from around that area, go get your hands on one, there weren't many left!

What Oxford Street products have you guys got your hands on?



1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful!!!! I am a Lush junkie, I totally nee to try this! Also, your photography is gorgeous! xx

    junebugmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete