Wednesday 11 March 2015

Fashion Wishlist | prettylittlewriter

I haven't posted a wishlist for some time now, so I thought I'd get back into it by showing you guys some of the fashion and clothing items I currently have on my wishlist!

From left to right; Crop Top - Topshop, Jeans - Topshop, T shirt - ASOS
The crop top being a gorgeous aztec print will be lovely for summer, and a girl can never have enough pairs of jeans, especially these awesome ripped ones! And the t shirt from ASOS I just found amusing, and would team it with the ripped jeans for a nice but casual look. 

From left to right; Rain Mac - ASOS, T shirt - Topshop, Playsuit - ASOS
I have had my eye on this gorgeous yellow rain mac from ASOS for a while, I think it will be perfect for spring/summer for those rainy days. I added a simple plain striped top to my wishlist as I don't have many casual t shirts, and this one looks like pretty great quality. This playsuit from ASOS is only available from the petite range, and I think it is absolutely stunning! 

From left to right; Top - Topshop, Pyjamas - Topshop, T shirt - ASOS
Another lovely striped t shirt from Topshop, however this has a little extra detail on it and would be great for festival wear. I'm sure a lot of you know how much I love Disney, therefore it should be no surprise that I have some Disney pyjamas on my wishlist! Topshop just do the most amazing pyjamas ever! 
The t shirt from ASOS, again I found quite amusing, especially since I feel I get FOMO quite a lot!
River Island
And finally, not clothing, but the most stunning bag from River Island I have ever seen! I love the colour block pattern, especially with it being dark contrasting bright. 
This bag is still available on the website, and I have been loving it for quite some time, therefore I will be purchasing it when pay day comes!

What's on your fashion wishlist this month?


2 comments:

  1. Loving the topshop pjs, anything disney and im in love ha x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have far too many jeans but I'd love a pair of ripped jeans :)

    Alice x
    alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk AND tellingtapes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete